These newly renovated cozy houses nestled in the forest of Yuno-Sato, Niseko’s famous backcountry. They are also centrally located in the hot spring area with a plethora of nearby onsens to choose from and great local restaurants.
There are 2 blocks of land with a house on each plot.
The Cabin – 2 bedroom 1 bathroom 1 toilet
- The cabin has an open kitchen, living and dining.
The House – 4 bedroom 1 bathroom 1 toilet
- There are 2 bedrooms upstairs (one with an additional study) and the kitchen, lounge room, toilet, bathroom, laundry and entry room (known as a genkan) downstairs. The third and fourth bedroom are located just next to the central house in a converted container. This is affectionately referred to as the Habitat. It has its own reverse cycle heater/air conditioner and is arguably the best room in the house with a beautiful view back into the snowy forest.
The little container shed built as an additional room, it has air conditioning and heating and can fit a single bed. It could also be used as a separate office.
- Fully furnished and ready for you to move in
- Big car park that can fit up to 3 cars
- 5 mins drive to the Moiwa and Niseko Annupuri ski resorts
- 15 mins to Higashiyama
- 20 mins to Grand Hirafu
- 30 minutes to Hanazono
- 35 mins to Rusutsu
- 50 mins to Kiroro
- 2 hours to Sapporo
- 10 minutes drive from some of the best backcountry terrain in Hokkaido
For more information, please contact our sales team today and organize a viewing.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org